We are pleased to be providing our course ‘Recognising and responding to Child Sexual Exploitation’ to staff in Enfield.
This course will both challenge and enlighten and will leave practitioners feeling empowered to carry out the necessary actions to prevent and protect children and young people from this abuse.
- Be able to identify children / young people at risk of CSE using “vulnerabilities” and “indicators” identified through best practice
- Assess children and young people at risk using local and national risk assessment tools
- Identify the children who are most at risk and utilise local procedures to inform future actions.
- State what interventions are appropriate for protecting children at risk
- Use Government guidance, legislation and local and national learning relevant to CSE to inform future work
- Have an awareness of local and national agencies