The March 2015 Newsletter topics cover:
- Early life health 'as important as national defence'
- Schools' Vulnerable Children Audit Tool
- Children to get say in family court proceedings
- Call for government to offer better lifestyle advice to tackle childhood obesity
- Prioritise free childcare for disadvantaged children
- ADCS criticises academies for refusing to take on new pupils
- Gang prevention work needs to start in primary school
- More innovation funding announced
- Children's services joint inspections start soon
- Hospital youth work scheme set for London-wide expansion
- Early Years Pupil Premium: Guidance for Providers
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to receive monthly updates from Interface.