We are thrilled that OFQUAL have approved our new 22 credit Level 5 Leadership and Management Certificate Working with Children, Individuals and Families qualification.
The course consists of the following 3 units:
1. Leadership, Management and Supervision*
- Developing leaders to be able to use strategies to influence, support and challenge the children’s workforce to achieve high standards and organisational objectives.
- Learners will understand what facilitates effective leadership, they will explore their own leadership style, their core values and professional drivers, they will learn how to build resilience and growth in themselves and others.
- This unit will build the learner competence and confidence to manage and drive performance improvement in management of services working with children, individuals and families.
2. Building effective relationships
- Enhancing and measuring the success of relationships between all stakeholders working with children, individuals and families, including overcoming communication barriers and gaining commitment through understanding, influencing and negotiating.
3. Evidencing outcomes and embedding improvements
- Developing a deeper understanding of the national and local drivers for service improvement when working with children, individuals and families.
- These will include the political environment, a focus on using performance data to identify and manage areas of risk, to benchmark services and evidence standards of performance and practice.
. * The Leadership, Management and Supervision Unit is also available as a stand-alone 10 credit Award