Managers and Leaders need to gain/improve skills to engage colleagues and partners, align goals, and manage difficult conversations.
We are qualified and experienced Level 7 Executive Coaches and run programmes for managers and leaders running from between 2 and 5 days. They cover:
- The role and purpose of coaching – the WHAT and the WHY
- Culture and the organisational context
- The difference between mentoring, counselling, mediation and coaching
- The essential skills required to be an effective coach
- The process of coaching
- Powerful questioning
- What makes a good coaching conversation
- Tools used in coaching and how to apply them
- How to apply coaching skills in a team environment
- How to improve performance, accountability and responsibility
Participants will practice skills and receive feedback on their skills and a range of effective coaching tools. Longer courses will also consider professional practice, contracting, profiling tools as well as have more time to practice and receive group feedback on skills.
Call for an informal chat about your needs.
- All courses are offered on a Face to Face or Virtual basis.
- Bespoke & Open Training Courses Available.
We have continued our delivery of our level 4 qualification with Jersey. offering the accredited course to a range of staff including, family workers, social care, education, probation, health and drug and alcohol services.
Interface was commissioned by Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council to provide 2 separate days training on ACE's (Adverse Childhood Experiences) to Local Authority family support staff.
Interface support to Norfolk with their response to troubled families and early help...read more...
Please see our cancellation terms / fees.