ATHE Working with children, families and individuals Level 4 – Workpath, LB Tower Hamlets
Following a successful delivery of 4 Level 4 accredited programs to multi agency staff in the LB Tower Hamlets we were approached by Workpath to deliver a bespoke program to meet the needs of their workforce.
Staff were working directly with clients to build skills and confidence to access training and employment.
We worked with the team to bespoke the course ensuring we were able to enhance the skills they had on supporting individuals towards training and employment and teaching new skills in understanding family needs of whole families, intergenerational worklessness, impact of complex needs on long term outcomes, motivational interviewing techniques, assessment skills and working with young people including understanding attachment theory.
All 15 staff who registered for the course completed the full qualification and received certification.
The 3 units covered in the course included:
• Engagement and Communication - Building Effective Relationships
• Family assessment Tools and planning
• Supporting family members towards independence and self–reliance
Learner Feedback included:
• Provided a chance to reflect on our work & understand clients’ situations better
• Really good course -lots of useful information that will inform my practice
• Fun group & great opportunity for team building – spending time as a team
• The training has been so fun, it’s been really nice to work together as a team and get to know each other!
• I feel more confident in my role, there was so much support available I’m so glad I did it.