We work across the UK throughout children’s services, the voluntary and community sector, schools, youth justice, police and health.
We provide an extensive range of skills and accredited training programmes, and we plan, design, implement, improve and evaluate services across priority areas relating to the needs of vulnerable individuals, children and families.
Our overall aim is to enhance capacity and expertise in local areas across priority areas of service delivery for communities, children and vulnerable families.
Over the last eleven years we have been responsible for the following:
- Working with over 240 clients across the statutory and voluntary sector
- Supporting over 81 areas with strategic and operational support around social care, early intervention and prevention
- Evaluating over 52 projects and services and developing business cases
- Training over 15,100 front line practitioners and managers in both skills based and accredited courses
- Creating and delivering:
- an accredited Level 4 Working with Children, Individuals and Families Programme
- an accredited Level 5 Leaders and Managers programme for those Working with Children, Individuals and Families
- a Level 6 Coaching qualification
- various bespoke leadership development programmes
- many skills-based training courses to support those working with children and families
- Providing coaching and mentoring
- Supporting areas with embedding service improvements
- Embedding Think Family reforms in every Local Authority
- Providing national, regional and local network meetings for both management and operational staff
- School improvement and leadership development
- Creating innovative products such as eLearning and the children’s’ school vulnerability audit tool.
The purpose of our 18-month evaluation was to support the decision making processes around whether to continue/expand the Think Family Programme (comprising intensive support to complex families, troubled families and additional support strands).
We delivered a 1-day programme on Effective Engagement and Relationships to a group of family assessment centre workers, comprising of social workers, outreach workers and family practitioners.
We are delighted to have been awarded the contract from the Department for Education to deliver an evaluation of Teaching Partnerships (TPs).
Interface was commissioned in July 2021 to provide support from the very beginning of Gloucestershire County Council’s journey to develop Family Hubs
What our clients say:
The standard of the training was outstanding. The trainer had a great way of delivery and it flowed easily. It was never too complicated, and it comforted me into accepting that I did know what I was doing!
The overall quality and structure of the training programme was really good, it had a clear schedule and outline of activities at the beginning of each training day so we all knew exactly what to expect.
Today’s training was excellent. Thank you so much for organising, I would really recommend it. Jahsynth was great.
I didn't think that I was a leader until I attended this course and I feel so differently now - empowered and passionate. Fantastic course. I even enjoyed the assignments as it made me really think about my practice. I have learnt a lot about myself.
We approached Interface to discuss the delivery of their Supervision training in-house for our organisation. Their proposed solution allowed for us to tailor the training to exactly meet our needs. The trainers delivery was engaging and inclusive. She used lots of relevant and practical examples imparting her extensive knowledge. Delegates left the training with specific individual plans, were enthused and energised and I really believe that this will have a positive impact on their practice of supervision.
The level of genuine conversations that took place changed relationships between our agencies – I think this would have taken 10 years under normal circumstances
I would encourage all of my colleagues to attend this training. Excellent tutor with great knowledge base. Very informative with an ability to captivate an audience - excellent.
The trainer was very professional, timely and efficient – she was clearly experienced and confident.
All workers who attended benefited from the mixture of information giving / role play / & handouts to read and absorb once the training was finished. Following the training staff felt more familiar with the principles and the basics of MI conversations.
We would recommend Interface to other organisations.
A huge thank you for the 4 days training you have provided. You have inspired me to the organisational change I want to see and empowered me and equipped me to be fully family centred. On behalf of myself and the impact you have had on my professional development, thank you! Also, on behalf of the families who will now be given a greater service they deserve, thank you again!
The feedback was unequivocally positive, with particular reference to the inclusive learning style of the trainers and the flexibility of the course. People liked the practical exercises and have followed up with team discussions.