Chester West and Cheshire - Train the Trainer
Cheshire West and Chester were keen to have an experienced training organisation to deliver advanced TAF training to spend time considering roles (chair and others) and provide practical tips and practice in how to effectively run a team around the family meeting.
Following the success of the initial training program we were recommissioned to support staff to embed this further. This included further multi agency team around the family training sessions and an additional train the trainer programme. This was to support the sustainability of their early help agenda. The train the trainer day content included:
- Being confident to meet the expectations of training for learners
- Managing a training room in different circumstances
- Understanding the different learning styles of learners
- Understanding and using a range of delivery methodology
- Using role play and experiential training styles
- Understand support networks to enhance and develop your training role
Feedback from staff included:
Very engaging and knowledgeable trainer
Excellent information offered, the day will help me be a more confident trainer
Kept me engaged all day, loved the tools and tips offered.