PACT - Staff Support and Supervision
Interface worked with PACT management leads to agree a reflective practice process and template to be introduced in the training then rolled out a 2 day training programme to all mangers with supervision responsibility.
A one day course was also developed and provided for volunteer coordinators.
Following initial positive feedback the senior management team also received a 2 day course which included how to support and embed the change process in to practice.
Evaluation of the course has been very positive and the collaborative working ensured that all training delivered made a difference to direct practice, tools and templates used were fit for purpose and there was built in and commitment from the top of the organisation. Areas of need identified in the training were acknowledged and supported.
As this was a culture change for staff feedback acknowledged the positive use of external trainers to deliver this and fully engaged with the process.
- I have completely restructured my supervision sessions so I am prepared beforehand and ensure my staff are also prepared
- I feel I will be a much more confident manager and more knowledgeable
- I would highly recommend this training to anyone who supervises others
- Quality content and materials well-paced and interactive
- The understanding of reflective practice, looking at self-awareness, critical thinking has increased greatly. I’m now keen to put in to practice the tools and techniques learnt