Thurrock - Report writing and Effective communication
A practical skills-based session was delivered which addressed the following:
The session covered:
- Types of writing within Social Care
- Assessment as a process
- Voice of the child/vulnerable adult
- Incorporating knowledge within report writing
- Putting together a quality report
- Critical analysis skills
- The importance of recording
- What the legislation says
Feedback from participants included:
"Course was refreshing"
"Course was fantastic"
"Very valuable experience"