Trauma Informed Practice – Management Implementation Action Learning Sets – Brighter Futures
We are supporting Brighter Futures to embed their Architecture for professional practice. This has Trauma Informed Practice and Restorative Approaches at its core.
We are providing external facilitation to infuse the architecture for professional practice (AfPP) theory models and approach into the organisational culture, policy and process, decision making and practice.
The Action Learning will contribute to provide an opportunity to reflect, analyse, plan and review areas including:
- Barriers & restricting factors/ successes to implementation
- Communicating and inspiring the drive for the workforce to embed the thinking, behaviours and practice development
- Ownership & oversight of implementation at service and team level
- Use of NES Trauma-Informed Lens Tool to assess and plan change
- Role of trauma informed supervision including reflective group supervision
- Potential for service improvement and improved outcomes for families through practice development and co-production with effective, validated, heard, feedback loops
- Tailoring and pacing developments to meet the needs of their team/service
- Encouraging creativity and innovation and professional curiosity
- Opportunity for reflection and developing self-awareness and translating learning into management practice