Cognitive, Social & Emotional Development Training Programme
A two day interactive programme to support practitioners to increase knowledge, understand research and good practice from pregnancy to adolescence.
Learners consider neuroscience, child development and theory and how they can be combined to support practitioners to identify and develop the right support at the right time, to help children and families.
- Explore a range of factors influencing the foetal brain
- Develop an understanding of the importance of communication from pre-birth through to adolescence
- Consider a range of risk factors including stress, substance misuse, domestic abuse, neglect, mental health and socio-economic factors
- Examine a range of theories, research and good practice in relation to neuroscience, child and adolescent development
- Explore activities and strategies to support
- Reflect on own experience, knowledge, understanding and skills in order to develop practice
- All courses are offered on a Face to Face or Virtual basis.
- Bespoke & Open Training Courses Available.
Interface were appointed to provide West Sussex Children's Commissioner in Public Health Directorate with information and understanding about the experience and activity for those young people moving between Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services...
We have a long-term working partnership with Pact having offered training in a range of areas and developed an online training programme for them.
We have been delighted to be providing a large-scale training programme to support Blackpool Council who are on an improvement journey.
We are delighted to be working with the Early Help team in Central Bedfordshire to support them and increase their understanding around parental Capacity to Change.
Please see our cancellation terms / fees.