Developing a Monitoring Programme
This sessions is to support governors to use their School/Academy’s own Improvement Plans and develop a governor monitoring programme of visits and activities to evidence how well they challenge and support their school/academy.
This is a bespoke session for individual schools.
- Understanding the purpose and importance of governors producing an annual monitoring programme
- Ensuring that the school leadership are aware of the implications of the governor monitoring programme
- Develop a governor monitoring programme during the session which could be adopted at the next governing body meeting
- All courses are offered on a Face to Face or Virtual basis.
- Bespoke & Open Training Courses Available.
We have continued to support Brighton & Hove workforce development in understanding brain development and the impacts on practice.
Interface received a grant from DfE to support LA’s in developing their services for families with multiple problems.
Bracknell Forest Council worked in partnership with Hertfordshire County Council having received innovation funding from the Department for Education (DfE) to test out new and innovative ways of working across family safeguarding teams. Using Motivational interviewing approaches is core to their family safeguarding program.
Brighton & Hove - Baby, Child and Teenage Brain development and the Effects of Poverty, Neglect and Poor Parenting.Following the success and positive feedback from an earlier group Brighton and Hove booked a follow 2 days training for multi-agency staff.
Please see our cancellation terms / fees.