Emotional abuse affects the life chances of children and young people and requires skilled confident staff to constantly update their practice to remain vigilant and curious. Interface has worked with a large number of local authorities and specialists to ensure our training offer is current and up to date to ensure staff feel prepared to assess the needs of children. This hands on and evidence-based course is suitable for professionals working directly with families in a range of settings.
- Identify the signs and symptoms of emotional harm.
- Understand the feelings of children who are experiencing emotional harm.
- Consider a theoretical model of developmental stages of emotional abuse.
- Apply frameworks for the assessment of parental capacity to change.
- All courses are offered on a Face to Face or Virtual basis.
- Bespoke & Open Training Courses Available.
Halton Borough Council is in the process of further developing and implementing an integrated multi-agency approach to supporting children, young people, families and vulnerable adults across the continuum from Early Intervention to statutory safeguarding services.
We were commissioned to provide a 3-day leadership programme for school leaders across Bracknell Forest and Reading who were new to senior leadership/heads and aspiring head teachers.
We were commissioned to provide training for WSCC Staff dealing with customers on a regular basis who have complex issues around drug addiction/alcoholism and mental health.
We have continued our delivery of our level 4 qualification with Jersey. offering the accredited course to a range of staff including, family workers, social care, education, probation, health and drug and alcohol services.
Please see our cancellation terms / fees.