Effective leadership is seen as one of the main drivers to improve outcomes for children and families regardless of the setting or other barriers. Leaders need to be equipped with a range of personal and reflective practice skills, be up to date with the latest research and policy guidance; being able to interpret, respond and implement changes to effectively influence outcomes and standards.
Our training is designed to engage the learner through a range of learning styles and collaborative working
- Using an appreciative enquiry approach to share experiences between participants.
- Exploring underpinning knowledge, skills and values in context to training focus and the desired outcomes.
- Introducing techniques and strategies to integrate new learning into practical outcomes in own working environment.
- Exploring the culture and challenges of team.
- Creating a shared vision.
- Meetings, memos and messages.
- Maintaining effective connections with virtual teams.
- Techniques for team development and inclusion.
- Talent identification and nurture.
- Opportunity to review communication skills.
- All courses are offered on a Face to Face or Virtual basis.
- Bespoke & Open Training Courses Available.
We delivered a reflective supervision course to managers and supervisors via a virtual platform over 3 half day sessions.
Interface delivered a one-day program to staff form the education team at Barton Moss, a Secure Children’s Home, within the group, there were teachers, higher level teaching assistants and speech and language therapists.
We provided a tailored 2 day Staff Support and Supervision course to the Early Start Group.
Interface were commissioned to review a framework to ensure it encapsulated the requirements of the 'Payment by Results" scheme and fully reflected the range of other intended outcomes.
Please see our cancellation terms / fees.