We provide mediation services. Mediation can be used to resolve disagreements around workplace relationships.
We provide a safe and supportive environment to:
- ensure that all participants feel heard
- find solutions that everyone agrees to
- improve communication
- consider ‘what good looks like’ from multiple perspectives
- allow everyone involved to have control of what’s finally agreed
Every package of mediation support is tailor made to participants and the situation. We usually talk to participant separately to hear their version of events, explore their perspectives and feelings, and if agreed, bring all participants together to talk with a view to finding a way forward. Outcomes are decided by everyone involved and can be flexible. Outcomes might include:
- an acknowledgement of each party’s views
- a commitment to change behaviour
- a commitment to regularly review the agreement reached
- an agreement to review policies and procedures
- an agreement to share work more fairly and provide more responsibility
Contact us for an informal chat about how we could help you.
We provided a motivational interviewing training programme for a range of staff who work with adult carers to offer them support information and advice
Shropshire early Help Service were keen to offer an accredited program to key staff that would enhance skills confidence and knowledge and be flexible enough to include internal processes and vision.
Halton Borough Council is in the process of developing and implementing an integrated multi-agency approach to supporting children, young people, families and vulnerable adults across the continuum from Early Intervention to statutory safeguarding services.
We provided training and a day’s workshop for the senior leadership team across Green School Trust.