Effective leadership is seen as one of the main drivers to improve outcomes for children and families regardless of the setting or other barriers. Leaders need to be equipped with a range of personal and reflective practice skills, be up to date with the latest research and policy guidance; being able to interpret, respond and implement changes to effectively influence outcomes and standards.
Our training is designed to engage the learner through a range of learning styles and collaborative working:
- Using an appreciative inquiry approach to share experiences between participants.
- Exploring underpinning knowledge, skills and values in context to training focus and the desired outcomes.
- Introducing techniques and strategies to integrate new learning into practical outcomes in own working environment.
- Exploring the underpinning values and principles of leadership.
- Identifying leadership styles.
- Reflecting own strengths and areas for development.
- Using critical incident analysis and journaling to enhance self-awareness.
- All courses are offered on a Face to Face or Virtual basis.
- Bespoke & Open Training Courses Available.
We were commissioned to provide an 18-month evaluation of the Better Together [BT] Project to understand whether it was an effective approach for equipping schools (and potentially other settings) to support the early help system and to understand likelihood of impact on family stability and educational outcomes.
Interface were appointed to provide West Sussex Children's Commissioner in Public Health Directorate with information and understanding about the experience and activity for those young people moving between Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services...
Southside were looking for a training program that would support and enhance the work they are completing in their family service and the local community. One that aligned with their vision put the family at the centre of their thinking to build resilience and independence.
We provided a 2-day core programme for a range of staff in the early help and social care teams.
Please see our cancellation terms / fees.