Child Criminal Exploitation (CCE) - Open Training
Criminal exploitation and county lines have devastating effects on children, vulnerable adults and our communities. This 1 day awareness course is designed to demystify and clarify what we are dealing with, how to recognise it and find ways to support those who feel trapped within it.
- To identify what is Child Criminal Exploitation and gain an understanding of what is ‘County Lines’.
- Identify the polices and guidance available in relation to this area of safeguarding
- To recognise who is at risk and consider levels of vulnerability.
- To consider the grooming processes used in Child Criminal exploitation
- Discuss referral and assessment pathways far cases
- Highlight some examples of good practice across the country
- All courses are offered on a Face to Face or Virtual basis.
- Bespoke & Open Training Courses Available.
We were commissioned to deliver our 2-day CPD Trauma Informed Practice training for police staff to support the development of victim of champions.
We provided a 1 day training session on Unconscious Bias for a range of staff from Solo Housing, including managers, direct support workers and admin staff.
Interface delivered a one-day practice-based program to a range of staff in Brighton and Hove. The authority was looking for a skills-based program that would deliver a course to meet the needs of multi-disciplinary staff to update their knowledge including the latest research on brain development and offer practice examples to input and improve their interventions and practice.
Halton Borough Council is in the process of further developing and implementing an integrated multi-agency approach to supporting children, young people, families and vulnerable adults across the continuum from Early Intervention to statutory safeguarding services.
Please see our cancellation terms / fees.