This course will support practitioners to understand how young people access the digital word. Practitioners will develop key skills to support young people to access the digital world safely.
• Develop understanding of young people's online behaviour, including understanding popular apps and online platforms.
• Understand the safeguarding risks associated with social media use and how to respond appropriately.
• Explore positive opportunities available to young people online.
• Improve understanding of actions you can take to build resilience in young people who may access negative/harmful content online.
• Reflect on opportunities to deliver support using online platforms.
• Understand the role of parents and how they can manage potential risks online.
- All courses are offered on a Face to Face or Virtual basis.
- Bespoke & Open Training Courses Available.
Barnsley were looking for a training provider to support their recent restructure to whole family working and implementation of its Family Support offer in both the Early Help and Troubled Families agenda.
We provided 2 day Motivational Interviewing programmes to ensure that staff had knowledge and awareness how to use motivational interviewing as a technique
Interface worked with Ashmead Primary School on safeguarding and signs of abuse training...read more...
We delivered a series of full day SLCN awareness sessions and half-day screening sessions to youth justice practitioners across the county.
We are very flexible and will do our utmost to rearrange training should the need arise, but our trainers obviously commit themselves to the training days agreed and so if you need to cancel at short notice we will need to charge a cancellation fee to cover their time.
Please see our cancellation terms / fees.