Safeguarding children level 2
The safeguarding of children is the responsibility of all. Interface understands the need to provide a training programme which focuses on roles, responsibilities and procedures in line with current legislation and guidance to ensure all staff are equipped to exercise their functions with a view to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This level 2 course is a more in-depth course for those who work directly with children and families and covers sharing information and the assessment framework to support workers in making judgements and providing support.
Have a clear understanding of:
- What contributes child abuse and neglect.
- Signs and indicators of abuse and neglect.
Understand the importance of:
- Maintaining a child focus.
- What to do in response to concerns.
- Able to provide a legal, policy and practice framework for safeguarding children.
Increase confidence in:
- Professional judgement in the context of multi-agency working.
- Appropriate sharing of information and the documentation of concerns.
- Use of assessment framework to analyse concerns.
- All courses are offered on a Face to Face or Virtual basis.
- Bespoke & Open Training Courses Available.
Interface were commissioned by Islington Council to evaluate its Early Help Family Support Services across their Children’s Centres, Families First and Islington Families Intervention Team (IFIT) teams...
Interface provided a one-day training session aimed at Children Social Care Social Workers to increase the quality of written assessments for newly appointed and existing staff.
We delivered a series of full day SLCN awareness sessions and half-day screening sessions to youth justice practitioners across the county.
Interface were commissioned to review a framework to ensure it encapsulated the requirements of the 'Payment by Results" scheme and fully reflected the range of other intended outcomes.
Please see our cancellation terms / fees.