Solution focused brief therapy
Working effectively with individuals and families with multiple and complex needs requires staff to bring about change and improvements in outcomes. Solution Focused brief therapy is a powerful technique in bringing about behaviour change.
This course will provide you with knowledge and awareness how to use solution focused brief therapy in your work. You will learn skills to have solution-building conversations with your clients. There will be opportunities to practice the techniques as well!
The course is suitable for front line staff working on the Early Help/Troubled families agenda as well as school staff, children services, those in early years settings, the VCS, Housing and Health.
- Understand the key features of Solution Focused brief therapy in whole family work.
- Identify the theoretical differences between problem-solving and Solution Focused brief therapy.
- Understanding solution-building conversations when interacting with clients.
- Plan and carry on a "solution-building conversation" with clients.
- All courses are offered on a Face to Face or Virtual basis.
- Bespoke & Open Training Courses Available.
We were delighted train the 5th cohort of Staff in LB of Tower Hamlets in our level 4 qualification.
We continue our long term relationship with Bracknell Forest Council by supporting both new workers in the family safeguarding teams and a wider range of partners.
Bracknell Forest Council worked in partnership with Hertfordshire County Council having received innovation funding from the Department for Education (DfE) to test out new and innovative ways of working across family safeguarding teams. Using Motivational interviewing approaches is core to their family safeguarding program.
Interface designs a bespoke Cost Calculator to meet the needs of Islington Council’s Early Help service.
Please see our cancellation terms / fees.