Staff Support & Reflective Supervision
Supervision is a vital part of effective working with individuals and families. It enables the Manager and organisation to identify risks in cases, manage worker stress and reflective practice and address worker competence and gaps in learning.
Interface has developed a two day programme based on our work with multiple organisations and practitioner feedback of what works. The course develops Managers who feel able to address issues and support workers to meet the needs of vulnerable children and families.
The programme is hands on and interactive and includes tools and example forms to use in practice. Managers feel more confident and equipped to offer effective supervision on completion of the programme.
The feedback from our supervision programme has been outstanding.
We offer a 2 day face to face or virtual course
The course will cover:
- Understanding the need for regular and high-quality supervision
- Knowledge of reflective practice and critical thinking
- Explore a range of approaches and strategies to effectively manage difficult situations arising through management
- An opportunity to feel confident in the use of the systemic model of supervision to inform practice
- The skills to create a supervision atmosphere that can safely be challenging, exploring, reflective and analytical whilst ensuring the staff members well-being
- The importance of supporting staff in identifying and managing potential future risks
- Tools that help facilitate critical decision-making and help workers to analyse information and potential risk
- All courses are offered on a Face to Face or Virtual basis.
- Bespoke & Open Training Courses Available.
Sefton needed to increase the proportion of children in Sefton who are “school ready” enabling parents to give them the best possible start in life. See how Interface supported them...
Bracknell Forest Council worked in partnership with Hertfordshire County Council having received innovation funding from the Department for Education (DfE) to test out new and innovative ways of working across family safeguarding teams. Using Motivational interviewing approaches is core to their family safeguarding program.
Interface were commissioned by Islington Council to evaluate its Early Help Family Support Services across their Children’s Centres, Families First and Islington Families Intervention Team (IFIT) teams...
We delivered the 2 day C Change programme to a range of professionals working in Early Help & Family Centres, completing Parenting Assessments and Court reports, across a large and diverse area.
Please see our cancellation terms / fees.