We have extensive experience in supporting and developing teams. We offer a holistic whole team opportunity: tailor made facilitation/training packages to suit the needs of specific teams.
This can be a series of structured focused team meetings, away day events, group coaching/mentoring or any bespoke solution to meet your needs.
Below we outline examples of areas we cover:
- What makes an effective team
- Creating a new team - how to get it right
- Exploring ideas of leadership behaviours
- Exploring team values, principles and aspirations
- How to build and lead an exceptional team – skill mix, personalities, size etc.
- Barriers to effective teamwork and problem-solving
- Identifying team strengths and working on gaps in skills and knowledge
- Exploring collective responsibility and accountability
- Understanding personality types and team roles
- Tools to support - task/challenge/ opportunities
- Lead and energise a team
- Groupthink, motivation, communication, assessment
- Vision and mission statements
- Providing meaningful structure
- Creating the climate
- Supporting innovation
- Resolving conflicts
- Working on specific target areas or identified problem areas using critical incident analysis and collective problem solving