Child Sexual Exploitation
Child sexual exploitation is an issue that affects thousands of young people every year. The course is designed to increase your understanding of childhood sexual exploitation and have a clear understanding and awareness of its various forms. The course will provide the knowledge to be able to recognise potential cases of CSE and share best practice, we will explore how to respond to concerns and offer practical solutions.
This course is suitable for anyone working with children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
- Be able to identify and assess children/young people at risk of CSE and how they may be targeted
- Understand information sharing rights and responsibilities
- Be able to utilise local procedures to intervene early and inform future actions.
- Consider childhood sexual exploitation as part of groups or gangs
- Explore how young people/children can be affected by CSE and consider how to support individuals
- All courses are offered on a Face to Face or Virtual basis.
- Bespoke & Open Training Courses Available.
We were commissioned to provide trauma informed training to staff in the family contact centre
We were commissioned to deliver Trauma Informed Practice for North Yorkshire with a remit to train the entire organisation as well as the Senior Leadership Team.
Interface worked together with Shelter to develop a bespoke cost calculator to evidence service outcomes and costs savings.
We were commissioned to provide training to support frontline staff to build skills to support children and families accessing support from the Family Thrive team.
Please see our cancellation terms / fees.