Child Criminal Exploitation (CCE)
Criminal exploitation has devastating effects on children, vulnerable adults and our communities. We have developed one day awareness course to allow professionals an opportunity to explore exploitation in more detail and gain a stronger knowledge base.
We will consider working practices the policies and guidelines around CCE in particular relation to safeguarding including pathways for assessment and support for individuals and families.
This course has been designed to demystify and clarify what we are dealing with in real terms, how to recognise it and find ways to support those who feel trapped within it. Offering up to date evidence and data identifying good practice skills and tools enhancing professional confidence in working in this growing area of concern.
The training will be tailored to meet specific service need.
- To identify and understand what Child Criminal Exploitation is
- Identify the polices and guidance available in relation to this area of safeguarding.
- To recognise who is at risk and consider levels of vulnerability.
- To consider the grooming processes used in Child Criminal Exploitation
- Discuss referral and assessment pathways for cases
- Highlight some examples of good practice across the country
- All courses are offered on a Face to Face or Virtual basis.
- Bespoke & Open Training Courses Available.
We were commissioned to work with leaders across Stockton including those from public health, nursing and midwifery, early help services, health visiting and intelligence teams.
PACT were looking to update their staff support and supervision practice across the whole organisation with a particular emphasis on Reflective Practice.
We are delighted to be working with Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea to design and deliver a Trauma Informed Practice training program.
We provided a large training programme and associated support to the Cheshire and Merseyside Social Work Teaching Partnership
Please see our cancellation terms / fees.