Developing effective teams
We recognise that staff are having to manage constant change and ever-increasing demands. Purpose and energy can get lost along the way and teams get stuck and frustrated.
We can offer external tailored support and challenge to re-focus and enhance team function. Our evidence shows that this improves motivation, builds effective teams and re-energises the workforce.
We will talk to you about your blocks and issues, what’s going well and less well, and design a workshop or training to suit your specific needs.
For example, this could include:
- Vision and aims of the service
- Focus and value base
- Moving forward after change
- Roles and responsibilities
- Individual and whole team resilience
- Communication strategies
- Decision making
- Team and individual strengths
- Exploring challenges
- Developing healthy, effective and practical habits to build a safe team ethos
- All courses are offered on a Face to Face or Virtual basis.
- Bespoke & Open Training Courses Available.
Interface supported Sefton to consider the effectiveness of current Early Years and childcare provision at a strategic and operational level...
We provided a 2 day practical program for managers responsible for providing supervision for a staff team and those soon to be taking on a management role.
We were delighted to collaborate with Cheshire West and Chester Trust to develop and deliver a large-scale training program across a wide multi-agency workforce.
We delivered a bespoke 1 day course to the Complex Safeguarding Inclusion Team at Manchester City Council
Please see our cancellation terms / fees.