Influencing and negotiating skills
Gaining buy-in from internal and external stakeholders is an essential part of being a good leader. In order to influence the thinking and behaviour of others, you need to understand their perspective, communicate confidently and build a relationship.
Our course covers:
- What is influence and why it is important
- Exploring motivation and engagement
- Developing partnerships that contribute to shared targets
- Making connections and creating momentum
- Exploring skills needed to broker agreements and partnerships
- Enhancing communication and presentation skills
- Identifying and using ‘levers’ in negotiation
- Specific strategies to improve your influencing skills and applying these to the workplace
- Practical experiential learning exercises to integrate learning
- All courses are offered on a Face to Face or Virtual basis.
- Bespoke & Open Training Courses Available.
We provided a 2-day core programme for a range of staff in the early help and social care teams.
We provided 2 day Motivational Interviewing programmes to ensure that staff had knowledge and awareness how to use motivational interviewing as a technique
We were commissioned by Leeds City Council to conduct an evaluation of the Intensive Positive Behaviour Support project.
Cheshire West and Chester have a strong internal whole family working vision and agenda and were looking for a training organisation to support with further implementation and training for its wider partners.
Please see our cancellation terms / fees.