Working with individuals and families requires staff to work with multi agency partners to bring about effective and sustainable change.
This practical programme allows staff to consider blocks and barriers to effective multi agency working. We will consider skills to support staff to work effectively with partners including setting targets and agreeing support plans and how to effectively challenge.
It is practical and “hands on” with a focus on skills and strategy development, backed up by an understanding of why approaches work. The course will consider barriers and enablers and produces more confident and competent practitioners.
- Identify organisational and professional cultures, values and beliefs in working multi agency
- Understand the importance of multi-agency working including:
- Joint family planning
- Agreeing a Multi agency process to assess change
- Working in partnership with families and organisational partners
- Explore barriers around communication
- Remove barriers to improving services and strengthen relationships between services
- Understand the process of setting multi-agency support plan targets in a team around the family
- Identify how to appropriately challenge and break down barriers
- All courses are offered on a Face to Face or Virtual basis.
- Bespoke & Open Training Courses Available.
East Sussex commissioned an inhouse cohort of family workers to complete the qualification following the success of a small number of staff attending our open level 4 offer.
We carried an evaluation of the Yorkshire Urban and Rural Social Work Teaching Partnership. The partnership consists of four local authorities and two universities:
We have delivered training sessions to Gwynedd, both face to face and virtual, on Baby, Child and Teenage brain development
Haringey Children’s Services were seeking to embed their new Early Help Framework approach to provide early help and support to families and children. This is the approach Interface adopted to meet our client's needs...
Please see our cancellation terms / fees.