Restorative Approaches Overview
This one-day course acts as an introduction and overview of Restorative Approaches focussing on enhancing the Restorative culture within the operating environment, from frontline officers to senior leadership to ensure sustainability and resilience of the approach. .
The course learning objectives are:
- To provide an overview of restorative practice
- To provide an introduction to theoretical origins, values and principles of restorative practice
- To develop a deeper understanding of what it looks like in practice in different settings
- To explore some of the challenges and benefits of the approach
- To explore restorative questioning principles in a 1-2-1 conversation
- All courses are offered on a Face to Face or Virtual basis.
- Bespoke & Open Training Courses Available.
We are delighted to be working with the Early Help team in Central Bedfordshire to support them and increase their understanding around parental Capacity to Change.
We were delighted to deliver a large programme of training to staff across Early Help around Trauma and Parental Conflict.
We delivered a face to face four-day program to a range of staff providing whole family support both in schools and the local authority Early Help remit.
We have recently worked with Early Start to deliver a one-day face to face course on evidencing the voice of the child.
Please see our cancellation terms / fees.