The safeguarding of children is the responsibility of all. Interface understand the need to providing a training programme which focus on roles, responsibilities and procedures in line with current legislation and guidance to ensure all staff are equipped to exercise their functions with a view to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
We provide Level 1, 2 and 3 training which cover the following:
- What contributes child abuse and neglect.
- Signs and indicators of abuse and neglect.
- Understand the importance of maintaining a child focus.
- What to do in response to concerns.
- What contributes child abuse and neglect
- Signs and indicators of abuse and neglect
- Maintaining a child focus
- What to do in response to concerns
- Professional judgement in the context of multi-agency working
- Appropriate sharing of information and the documentation of concerns
- Use of assessment framework to analyse concerns
Using research and learning from serious case reviews to enable participants to understand the:
- Impact of parenting issues such as domestic abuse, substance use and mental ill health on parenting capacity.
- Importance of family history and functioning.
- Explore issues of family non engagement, superficial compliance within the context of the role.
Talk to us about your needs and we will create a bespoke programme to meet your needs.
- All courses are offered on a Face to Face or Virtual basis.
- Bespoke & Open Training Courses Available.
Berneslai Homes runs a large Family Intervention Service. We supported the team through the use of Motivational Interviewing.
Interface worked together with Shelter to develop a bespoke cost calculator to evidence service outcomes and costs savings.
Stockton Council have developed ‘A Fairer Start’ ethos and philosophy that aims to ensure that every child has the best start.
We supported Central Bedfordshire Council with an initial exploration around the feasibility of developing family hubs in their area
Please see our cancellation terms / fees.