Trauma Informed Practice - Open Training
To provide trauma-informed care to children, young people and families, professionals need to have an awareness and understanding of the impact of trauma on child development and learn how to effectively minimize its effects without causing additional trauma.
This one-day course provides:
- An opportunity to consider up to date evidence from Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE's) and the impact of these.
- Consider what Trauma Informed Practice is.
- Understand the principles of Trauma Informed Practice – Recognise, Respond, Avoid Re-traumatisation, Build resilience.
- Consider how to approach building trauma-informed systems.
- Understand how to support networks that address secondary trauma.
This course is also delivered in 2 half day virtual sessions.
- All courses are offered on a Face to Face or Virtual basis.
- Bespoke & Open Training Courses Available.
Open Training Courses
|Location||Dates||Duration||Cost per Person|
|Virtual||22nd & 23rd January 2024||2 sessions from 10am to 12.30pm||£160 + vat|
Interface designs a bespoke Cost Calculator to meet the needs of Islington Council’s Early Help service.
Tower hamlets commissioned Interface to run this brand new accredited course following our delivery of 4 previous city and guilds accredited courses.
We continue our long term relationship with Bracknell Forest Council by supporting both new workers in the family safeguarding teams and a wider range of partners.
Interface provided a one-day training session aimed at Children Social Care Social Workers to increase the quality of written assessments for newly appointed and existing staff.
Please see our cancellation terms / fees.