Influencing and negotiating skills
Gaining buy-in from internal and external stakeholders is an essential part of being a good leader. Having the ability to influence colleagues at all levels requires understanding your personal approach is and how to refine that to maximise your persuasiveness. Our course covers:
- What is influence and why it is important
- How you can use different sources of personal power to increase your influence
- The ‘golden rules’ of negotiation; behaviours and trends observed in skilled negotiators
- Identifying and using ‘levers’ in negotiation
- Specific strategies to improve your influencing skills and applying these to the workplace
- Practical experiential learning exercises to integrate learning.
- All courses are offered on a Face to Face or Virtual basis.
- Bespoke & Open Training Courses Available.
We have continued to provide training to staff following the success of an earlier virtual training program.
We were commissioned to deliver Contextual Safeguarding training for Buckinghamshire Council Early Help team in Social Care and Youth Justice.
We are delivering a large programme of training to staff across Early Help around Trauma and Parental Conflict.
Interface worked with West Sussex to review three pilot projects providing emotional well-being services for young people aged 12-25 years.
Please see our cancellation terms / fees.