Leading and managing through change is one of the most challenging activities that you will face as a leader. Yet it is vital to ongoing success to be able to adapt and drive through change to achieve organisational success.
We run a variety of courses from between 1-3 days which provide participants with an understanding of the drivers for change, resistance to change and how to apply well tested theories to ensure that change is well planned and managed.
Talk to us about your requirements and we will tailor make a package for you.
- The need for change
- Review the role of business case development and project and program management
- Presenting change
- Identify key change leavers to meet organisational objectives
- Communicating difficult messages
- Develop understanding and practice of good change management
- A variety of useful tools/techniques including:
- Environmental scanning (steeple analysis)
- Scenario and contingency planning
- Force field analysis
- Stakeholder analysis
- Attitude analysis
- Cost benefit analysis
- Develop practical skills to drive forward change
- Key attributes of a change leaders/tips for development
- Leadership style and change
- Action planning
- Respond to and overcome resistance to change
We can also provide a managing change toolkit.
- All courses are offered on a Face to Face or Virtual basis.
- Bespoke & Open Training Courses Available.
We provided a 2-day core programme for a range of staff in the early help and social care teams.
We provided a 2 day practical program for managers responsible for providing supervision for a staff team and those soon to be taking on a management role.
We were commissioned to provide support for school leaders across Bracknell Forest around holding motivational conversations. This is a powerful technique in bringing about behaviour change and improvement.
The purpose of our 18-month evaluation was to support the decision making processes around whether to continue/expand the Think Family Programme (comprising intensive support to complex families, troubled families and additional support strands).
Please see our cancellation terms / fees.